With lots of green, pops of red, berries, and flocked trees, this Christmas Table is ready to inspire! Welcome your guests with these easy DIY Place Cards.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Please see my full disclosures here.
It’s starting to feel a lot like Christmas around here! I feel like it has snuck up on me and it was only a couple of days ago I was putting out my fall decor! 🙂 The weather has started to get colder and I am really starting to get excited about decorating for the holidays. One of the first places I started my holiday decorating was my Christmas tablescape. I am so lucky to get to partner with JOANN to create such a beautiful Christmas table! This years table has lots of green, pops of red, berries, and a fun little Christmas DIY…Christmas placecards.
So grab your gingerbread latte, light a candle, and put on some Christmas music and lets take a little tour of my Green and Red Tablescape!
One of my favorite finds this year were these glisten berry sprigs. Laying on top of these gorgeous twig glitter wreaths the look so beautiful. The wreaths are flocked so perfectly but also have a slight gold tint to them. I love the way the berry sprigs look laying on top. You can catch the placecard tutorial here in a minute!
The wreaths and berry sprigs just look so beautiful at every angle. I could’t stop taking photos of it! I was trying to keep the table clutter free, so I just laid out the silverware and admired the clean look.
For the centerpiece I layered a few strands of this beautiful garland. The garland looks so real and I love the extra touches of glitter and pinecones. To give it a bit of a shine, I added in a couple of these gilded pinecone and pear picks!
To add a bit of height to the centerpiece I added in a couple of these small flocked trees to each side of a bigger flocked spruce. Who else is loving the flocked look this year? It’s so hard for me to not add in too much of it! 😉 I love the way the trees look paired with the glittery wreaths.
These cute little Christmas tree candles that I added to each end of the table, are super cute! I thought they were the perfect addition and gave the table some additional layers of height!
I am giddy with the way my Christmas tablescape turned out. The pops of red and green were just enough without making it seem too cluttered. The look is clean but still festive! JOANN really brought it this year with all of the beautiful Christmas decor options!
Now lets get into that Christmas Placecard DIY! This was so easy and I love the vintage look the placecards bring to the table. Plus if you’re like me and not a calligrapher this is the perfect way to get around having to write out everyones names! 😉
How to Make Christmas Placecards:
1) Gather Your Supplies – This was such an inexpensive DIY. All you need is a Merry Christmas Stamp (or any other saying you like), ink, tags, and twine. The stamp selection at JOANN seems endless so you will definitely find one you love! The one I used is one I’ve had for years. There were so many in the crafts isles at JOANN that I could have easily found one to use and I linked to a really cute Merry Christmas stamp I found at JOANN!
2) Stamp Away – I should have purchased another Merry Christmas stamp at JOANN because the one I was using had my address on it, so I ended up having to cover up the address with a piece of paper while stamping so it wouldn’t stamp my address too. I thought they turned out super cute!
3) Add Your Twine & Add to the Berry Sprig – just tie a couple of knots and attach it to the berry sprig and there you have it, DIY Christmas Place cards in less than 5 minutes!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my fun little Christmas tablescape tour! Thank you again JOANN for sponsoring this post and making it so much fun to pick out such beautiful home decor!
I can’t wait to hear what you think of my Green and Red Christmas Tablescape and be sure to check out the complete source list below to find anything you saw here today!
- Twig Glitter Wreath
- Lit-up Mini Flocked Tree
- Christmas Tree Candle
- Glisten Leaf with Berries
- Christmas Garland
- Norway Flocked Mini Spruce
- Gilded Pinecone Picks
- Christmas Stamp
- Craft Tags
I found all of these amazing products at JOANN!
This post contained affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.