Don’t we all love a good Amazon find? These days we are getting recommendations everywhere we turn on what the best Amazon products to purchase is, and you may even find some honest reviews out there that find some duds. One great thing about this job is that I love buying and testing out new products so you don’t have to! I am thrilled to come to you today with some of my favorite Amazon purchases that I can’t live without. I am sharing everything from home decor to my one of my beauty staples. Here are 12 Amazon finds that I can’t live without.
- Heated Fall Sports Chair $106 – This heated fall sports chair has been a lifesaver on those chilly soccer game mornings. It has 3 different heat modes and works off a portable battery charger. The charge also lasts for hours.
2. Wrap and foil organizer with cutter $29 – definitely a space saver when it comes to all of those foil and wrap boxes. I store my aluminum foil, wax paper, and cling wrap in this organizer. I love how each section has it’s own cutter and works really well! Plus it makes the drawer look extra pretty.
3. Candle Warmer Lamp $29 – This candle warmer lamp has quickly become a staple in my house. I am terrible at remembering if I blew out the candle so this warmer lamp lets me safely enjoy my candles. It also extends the life of the candle. These have become so popular and come in so many different styles. Here are some of my favorite styles.
4. Rug Gripper $36 for a pack of 16 – I have these on every rug in my house. I have tried many different brands of rug grippers, and these have by far been the best. Even with the kids and dogs running around these grippers stay in place and have excellent hold.
5. Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm $17 – I have long been a fan of Elemis products and this is one product I use every night either to take off my makeup or start my double cleanse. I love how it makes my skin feel after use. Also, a little bit goes a long way.
6. Flameless Taper Flicker Candles $32 – these flameless taper candles are by far the most realistic flameless candles I have come across. They are constantly in use in my home and I love the glow they give off.
7. Sports bottle organizer $26 – is there anything more clunky than a drawer full of sports bottles? This sports bottle organizer has been a game changer for my kitchen. Its functional and super kid friendly. I also recently ordered a second one to organize my Stanley cups!
8. Bamboo expandable drawer insert $29 – I have a set of these in each drawer that I have my daily utensils as well as my cooking utensils. They expand for larger drawers and have plenty of storage.
9. Storage Bag Holder & Organizer $29 – Nothing feels better than an organized kitchen, and this storage bag holder and organizer keeps my ziplock drawer organized and tidy. Each section holds a full box of storage bags.
10. Clear cutting board $52 – I kept seeing this clear cutting board all over the internet so when I bought it I was a little skeptical, but I love it! The size is great and it looks good in the kitchen as well.
11. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite $139 – I have had a kindle for years and this year I had to breakdown and buy a new one. In my opinion the paperwhite is the way to go. I can sit outside and read without a glare and I love how light it is.
12. Samsung Frame TV 55inch $1297 – this TV has been a game charger for me. I ordered a new one this year for the living room and moved the old one into my bedroom. I love that I can have a TV without it messing up the look or vibe in a room. There are so many options now to customize the frame tv from different frames to all kinds of art work.
SHOP MY MUST HAVE AMAZON PURCHASES OF 2023