These 15 beautiful DIY Valentine’s Day projects are sure to bring the love into your home! They are budget friendly and easy to incorporate into your home. Be sure to check them all out in the post!
It’s hard to believe that we’ve already said goodbye to Christmas and thinking about Valentine’s Day! Today I found myself eager to decorate since I was already missing my Christmas decor, so I was searching Pinterest (spending way too much time!) looking for fun budget friendly and easy DIY Valentine’s Day decor ideas. I am always up for a DIY decor project because let’s be honest, they’re just fun and I love getting my son involved in the holiday decorating. He would much rather be helping me cut out garland to decorate with versus helping me decide exactly how to style my new centerpiece! With all of the great ideas out there I thought I would share 15 of the most beautiful DIY Valentine’s Day Projects i’ve ever seen! So here we go…15 Beautiful DIY Valentine’s Day Projects.
- DIY Hanging Heart Softies by Cami over at Tidbits. Seriously how precious are these?! The little tree she has them hanging on is also just the cutest. You could recruit your little ones for help with these and they would love it!
2. DIY I Love You Pillow by Hello Allison Blog. This pillow would look great on a bed or even in a little chair in the corner of your living room! She even has a really great video tutorial on how to make the pillow that seems super simple to follow.
3. DIY Valentine’s Day Treat Bags by Boxwood Avenue. I love the technique Chloe uses to make these with her watercolors! So talented and seems so simple!
4. DIY Clay Valentine Hearts and Garland by Jamie at So Much Better with Age. I love how Jamie always makes everything look so vintage, and that is the case here with these beautiful Clay Valentine Hearts. So perfect!
5. DIY Branch Heart Wall Art by Rachel at Shades of Blue Interiors. I have always been an admirer of Rachel’s painting techniques and I love how cutely detailed (and smart!) this piece of artwork is.
6. Valentine’s Day Doily Garland by Ella Claire Inspired. My 7 year old son loves paper crafts so I am thinking I may be able to talk him into helping me recreate this cute V-day craft!
7. DIY Paper Flowers by Happy Happy Nester. Seriously, I am having a really hard time believing these are not real! Just look how amazing these look. They would be beautiful on an entry way table or side table.
8. Chalkboard Love Pitcher by Yesterday on Tuesday. What a great idea to turn an old ceramic pitcher into a chalkboard! I never would have thought of it, and the awesome thing is you can change it out for every holiday!
9. Valentine’s Heart Banner by Eighteen 25. For all of you farmhouse decor lovers out there, this is perfect! The burlap gives it that perfect farmhouse look and the colors are so bright and cute! This will make any mantle pop!
10. Rustic DIY Pallet Hearts by Remodelaholic. I do enjoy a good wood craft and the great thing about this one (other than they are super adorable) is that she gives you a free cut template! So cute!
11. Striped Round Love Sign by Landeelu. This seriously looks like store bought, but it is so not! She makes it sound so simple, you’ve got to go check it out.
12. DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body. Not just any DIY wreath you guys, but it is made out of tissue paper! What?! This wreath looks awesome and I love how detailed Tasha is with the tutorial.
13. Rolled Book Page Heart Art by Twelve on Main. I LOVE this! Another really great farmhouse Valentine’s Day decor idea. this fits right in, especially if you’re not one to add a ton of pops of red or pink.
14. DIY Flower Market Bucket by Blesser House guest posted on Live Laugh Rowe. Sticking with the farmhouse theme for another minute. Check out this amazing DIY. Would you have ever believed this was a plastic bucket?!
15. Painted Mason Jars by Ka Styles. This is another one I am really going to have to try. I love a good mason jar project and these are just so bright and happy!
So that’s it! Which one of these DIY Valentine projects is your favorite?
Be sure to PIN this for later or share with others if you enjoyed it!